Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pics from Ministry at Olney Baptist Church

Here are some random pics from my ministry at Olney Baptist Church...


Preaching at our 4th of July outdoor tent service (July 4, 2010)



Introducing our guest speaker, a Roman reenactor, at a recent service on the Armor of God



Preaching on Sunday morning at Olney Baptist Church



Another pic of me preaching at OBC on a Sunday morning


Our church building

***

Thanks for looking at the pictures. Hope you're having a great day!

6 comments:

Nevile said...

“The Last Exorcism ,Heart breaking Movie "2010" With Full Of Horrorr n Thrilling Full Filled Vth Special Effects ,Which is Ready To Hit The Screen's clickhere check out the full information

Skype English Lessons said...

Very nice and updated. Good work!e

engineering degree online said...

A very good spech, and nice metting!

Jose Bulao said...

Hi, Pastor Tubbs.

Thanks for your blog. I have a question. Are you the Brian Tubbs who is sending me emails about this Free Traffic Program?

If you are, I have another question. Does your Free Traffic Program really get sign-ups for GDI?

Thanks for answering. I will just check your answer here, in the space for comments.

Chevy Pick-Up Turbo said...

ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it

Brian Tubbs said...

Hi Jose, I don't think I am sending anyone any emails about free traffic programs. I'm not aware that I'm sending anything like that anyway. :-)